iOS 5 GM was released two days ago once Apple finished its media event where it announced the iPhone 4S. iOS 5 public version will be available starting from October 12 for all devices but if you’re having itchy fingers (like me) you may want to install it now without the need of a developers account.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Back up your phone via iTunes.
2. Download iOS 5GM for your device from HERE
4. Open iTunes then select your iPhone from the left panel and hold down the option key on a Mac or the shift key on Windows and click the Restore button. Point iTunes to your iOS 5 GM IPSW file you downloaded then wait for iTunes to finish.
5. Restore your device from your backup to get your data back on the new iOS. It will be rebooted once then you’ll get your device ready to use.
6. Enjoy the cool features of iOS5 on your iDevice.
For any questions, feel free to write us or comment below.