Box.net has announced that they’re giving away 50 GB of free storage to anyone who uses a free Box Personal account on an iOS device. That’s right, it’s 50 GB in the cloud completely free, forever. Your 50 GB of storage isn’t just limited to your mobile device – you get it anywhere you use your Box account, like on your laptop at home or your desktop at the office.
This promotion only runs for 50 days, so get your free space in the cloud by following these steps:
- Visit the app store and download the Box app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Log in to your account or register for a new one directly from the app
- Start sharing and collaborating in the cloud
- (optional but recommended) Tell the world how you’ll use your 50 GB with the hashtag #Box50GB
- Keep in mind you’ll need to download or update to the newest Box for iPhone and iPad app, version 2.4.3, then log into Box in order to get 50 GB. Something else cool: Your account will have an increased file size upload limit of 100MB instead of the usual 25MB!